Apple is expected to announce today its new 13" MacBook Pro Retina Display line, prices should have an approximate $500 premium over the non-Retina models.
- 2.5 GHz, 128GB of Flash storage, 8GB of RAM
- 2.5 GHz, 256 GB of Flash storage, 8GB of RAM
- 2.9 GHz, 512GB of Flash storage, 8GB of RAM
An announcement of a refresh on the Mac Mini line is also expected today with high end models introducing quad-core processors and RAM upgrades options up to 16GB. Prices should stay the same to the existing line
- 2.5 GHz dual-core, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard drive
- 2.3 GHz quad-core, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard drive
- Server: 2.3 GHz quad-core 4GB of RAM, 2TB Hard drive
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Official Gmail Blog: Protect yourself from scams by knowing who really ...: "Posted by Ela Iwaszkiewicz, Software Engineer I recently received an email from what looked like my bank saying I should update my accoun..."